Sunday 17 January 2016

Bring It 2016!






Hey Guys!
So it's 2016 and the new year, new me atmosphere is in the air. This year is going to be an exciting one for me as I am finishing my qualifications in nutrition & lifestyle coaching and pilates teacher training. I am not one for new years resolutions but I have set myself a few goals for the year ahead, one of my favourites is to try 5 new extreme sports. 
Some of the others include travelling on some amazing healthy holidays, setting up my health and fitness business and spending more time with my crazy awesome family and friends.
Stay tuned and check back here to follow up with how my adventures are going and any healthy tips, tricks and recommendations I have for you all on the way :)

Have a great year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment