Tuesday 25 November 2014

Tuesday Treats- Banana, Date and Cinnamon Muffins




Hey Guys!

So this week I decided I needed a quick and healthy on-the-go, yummy breakfast.  I make these muffins a lot with different spices and ingredients, but this combination is a perfect breakfast option. This is one of the simplest recipes to follow and these can be made within half an hour, so I thought I would share my recipe this week as my Tuesday Treat :)

Here is what you are going to need:

1&3/4 cups of rice flour
1tsp baking powder
1/8 cup cinnamon
3 bananas
3 eggs
12 dates (without stones)
1/8 cup raw honey (optional)
1/8 cup almond milk

And here is the easy recipe:

Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
Mix the flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a bowl.
Meanwhile mix the bananas, dates and eggs in a blender.
Mix both mixtures together, folding until they are completely combined.
Add in the almond milk and honey if you are using this to sweeten slightly.
Pour the mixture into a muffin tray or muffin cases, bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
Once cooked through and browned on top, take out of the oven and let cool before eating!


As always I really hope you enjoy this recipe and I always love hearing from you all if you try it out, let me know! 

Have a happy week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment