Friday 13 June 2014

Friday Favourites


Hey All! 
I hope you have all had a great week....it is finally Friday so here are my Friday Favourites - what I have been LOVING this week.

Fitness Fashion:  These amazing run/workout leggings from Sweaty Betty....I need these in my life/ workout wardrobe!!

Favourite Beauty Product: The Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser is A-mazing, you just massage it onto your face and wipe off with a muslin cloth soaked in warm water = perfect summer skin, you can buy yours here.

Favourite Health/Beauty Idea: Surround yourself with flowers, they work wonders in boosting your mood and they always make me feel happier, this week we went and spent a fortune in the local garden centre and our garden is now covered in beautiful bright flowers :)

Favourite Food: I have gone vegan for a couple of weeks (more on that later) so I have been trying out lots of new food ideas, my new favourite breakfast is this scrummy yummy chocolate superfood bowl- find the recipe on my instagram!

Fitness Favourite: Practise makes perfect! This is so true.....I have been practising all week to be able to do this yogi arm balance and although it still needs perfecting I managed to do it and balance there yesterday.....I'm pretty pleased with myself :D

Favourite Quote: Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.


No comments:

Post a Comment