Friday 6 June 2014

Friday Favourites


Hello Gorgeous People!
Today I thought I would do a new post for you which is my Friday Favourites....the things I have been loving this week, please let me know if you enjoy this post as I am considering doing it as a regular post :D


Fitness/Home Fashion: I absolutely LOVE this cushion which you can buy here. It comes with a pretty hefty price tag as it is all completely eco....I think it would be a great motivational addition to my sofa so I am considering doing some DIY and trying to make my own!


Food/ Drink: My absolute new snack obsession - anyone that follows me on instagram or read my food blog will have seen me post about this. It is the organic quinoa and spelt scone from Le Pain Quotidien.


Health & Beauty Tip: Drink water!! It really is the miracle cure for so many problems, most of the time when you feel hungry you are actually dehydrated. It helps your skin, mood and general health, so drink up!!


Fitness Craze/Product: Ankle weights, I have been using these on the days that I don't have much time to exercise. I wear them on the walks to and from work and generally when I am running around doing errands or at lunch time, they add extra resistance to give my muscles a little harder workout.


Favourite All Round Beauty Product: Organic Coconut Oil....seriously this stuff is amazing, check out my review here ... you NEED to try this stuff!!


Favourite Quote: "You have every right, to a beautiful life"  Just because you do so enjoy every minute of it :)




No comments:

Post a Comment