Monday 5 May 2014

My New Miracle Skin Cure.....

Neals Yard Organic Coconut Oil (£9)

A couple of drops every morning and every evening...

gives you clear and glowing skin!

Hello All! 
I have a brand new obsession that comes in the form of coconut oil. I use the Neals Yard Organic Coconut Oil that costs £9 per pot.... you can find it here

For any of you that haven't come across coconut oil before it is a miracle product! You can use it as a healthier alternative to other oils in cooking as well as on your skin and hair.
I use a small scoop on damp hair once a week as a hair mask, it really helps to lock in moisture and repair damaged ends. I have been using it on my hair for about 2 weeks and I have seen such a difference....my hair is shinier, healthier and softer.

The thing I have been loving the most though is using it on my skin. I have had problematic since I was about 15 and have been searching for solutions ever since. My current routine is washing off any make up and dirt each morning and night with warm water or my Liz Earle cleanser, then I put a couple of drops of coconut oil as a moisturiser and let it soak into my skin for about 15 minutes before applying make up or going to bed. My skin has never looked healthier, clearer or more glowing.... I love love love this product and it's many different uses!
Have you used coconut oil before? If not go and try it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment